Saturday, July 6, 2013

The first reviews are in!


Our first reviewer is Charlotte, who is 10 (almost 11!).  She saw Stay With Me.

"I thought it was very impressive how the actress could play two roles that were so different.
I liked that it was a good lesson, but funny at the same time.

I think what could have been better is the little girl talking at the beginning: she could talk a bit louder so I could hear her more. I was in the third row and I couldn't hear her that well.

It was a little bit short: only 20 minutes. I thought there was another part coming up.

Good for kids 5 years old to 10 or 11.

I would recommend it."


Thanks Charlotte, great review!


Next we have a review of The Secret Life of Walter Manny from Soshi, who is 6 years old and has her very own blog!  Please visit and read her review.



That's it for the first batch!  Please keep those reviews rolling in -- all of the actors are so excited to hear what you think!


Happy Fringing!



No comments:

Post a Comment